Thursday, 5 May 2011

"It's so good like this, these are times we'll miss,

the memories I hope will never fade..."
-'Last Summer', Lostprophets

It's been a great couple of weeks at home. I've spent time hanging out with friends, seeing family, catching up and talking about everything that's gone on in the past few months. I've driven my car every single day, enjoying the music. I missed driving so much while I was in Provo. The sun has been shining here in Great Britain, it's been so warm and beautiful. I got to bro out with Teddy and Chris a few times. One day we went down the park and played with Ted's dog Buddy, just enjoying the time together. It was great to relax, and not worry about school. I've been to the London Temple a couple of times, which was quite the experience. On Saturday I went for my own Endowments, and really felt the Spirit as I was in the Celestial Room. Wednesday I went back with Mum and Dad, and had the opportunity to do some initiatory work and sealings. I went out with Natasha on Wednesday evening, and we were in the restaurant talking and laughing for hours - they had to kick us out because it was closing. We had such a great time. I've seen Laura, Sam, and Fran and I've got just a couple more days to get finalise everything. I've got everything sorted and organised, almost ready to go. It's been an eventful two weeks . . .

















1 comment: